Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mix vegetables baby food

 
 
Making Mixed frozen veggies I used about half the bag which make 13oz (13 Ice Cubes). First I steamed in my nuk mixer steamer and them I always used the steamed water and add about a scoop or two or formula or breast milk the reason is lil man need his foumula first that way it just adds more goodies in his baby food. After everything is mixed up pour in ice cube trays and i always leave over night and store in freezer bags make sude you lable the food and date it is good for about three months. Keep in mine a ice cube is about a oz so right now lil man is eating around 2 or there each meal at 5 months. If you have any questions let me know i new at blogging and trying to catch up with everything i have made for lil man i also and a pumper as well still trying to hang in there with it. He latched on for about the first month which is fine pumping fits my lifestyle better and lil man is still getting some of the good stuff lol 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment